Tutorial How to Setup your Firestick
This tutorial will show you how to setup your Firestick for IPTV For All. By doing this, you will have access to thousands of free movies, TV shows,sports, live channels and more. The same process will also work for the Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, This guide is compatible with the new Fire TV Stick 4K which was released on October 31st, 2018.The Amazon Firestick has become the most popular streaming device available today due to its low price and simple setup process.
Please Note,Before installing we always recommended a VPN to avoid interruption to your service and to protect you on line we have teamed up with
NORD VPN a online use the video below for instructions
Where to but a FireStick ?
If you don’t own a Fire TV Stick and you want to get started with this tutorial today, we have you covered. Amazon online stores that may carry this device.
You may purchase the Firestick directly through the Amazon Website.
Or, if you are looking for a completely hands-free experience, you may want to consider jailbreaking the Amazon Fire TV Cube.
The Fire TV Cube has the same capabilities as the Firestick but with some added features. This includes a built-in speaker, 16 GB of storage, and far-field voice control.
2nd Generation Fire TV Cube Review
The Firestick comes equipped with the Amazon App Store, which allows us to install applications easily onto our streaming device. Each of the applications within this App Store must be approved by Amazon.
Some popular apps available in the Amazon App Store include Netflix, YouTube, Disney Plus, Downloader, and more.
If you already own a Firestick, you can use the following links to access guides that will help you get the most out of your device.
How Does a Firestick Work?
A frequently asked question many like to know prior to purchasing a 4K Fire TV Stick is whether or not it will work with their television. Because nearly all television sets have HDMI ports, Firesticks are fully functional with just about every TV available.
The Amazon Firestick can use wi-fi but we strongly recommend you obtain the Firestick Ethernet port connection from Amazon here Register for a Amazon account
Before learning how to setup Firestick, you must register for a free Amazon account if you haven’t already done so. You will use your Amazon login credentials when first setting up your Fire TV Stick
The following screenshot tutorial will take you through the simple steps necessary of how to Set up Firestick
Step 1 – Go to the home screen of your Firestick by clicking the Home button on remote
Step 2 – Hover over the Settings menu item
Step 3 – Click Preferences
Step 4 – Click Privacy Settings – you may not see any of these options on older Fire TV devices or systems that haven’t been updated, if so proceed to How to Install Alternative App Store below.
Step 5 – Turn these Privacy Settings to OFF
Go back to previous screen by clicking back button on remote after changing these settings to “Off”.
Step 6 – Click Data Monitoring
Step 7 – Turn off Data Monitoring
Step 8 – Return to Preferences and select Featured Content
Step 9 – Turn these Off
Step 10 – Click back button, return to the previous screen and click the My Fire TV
Step 11 – Click Developer Options
Step 12 – Click Apps from Unknown Sources
Step 13 – Click Turn On button
We have now setup our Firestick by allowing for the installation of applications that aren’t available within the Amazon App Store.
channels, sports, and much more.
How to Install Alternative App Store on Firestick
Next, we will install a free application called Downloader from the Amazon App Store.Follow the steps below to install Downloader & Alternative App Store on your Firestick/Fire TV.
1. Launch the home screen and hover over the Search icon
2. Type in Downloader and click “Downloader” which will appear under keyboard
3. Select the Downloader app
4. Click Download
5. Click Open
6. Click Allow, Then Click OK
7. Click the URL bar and type in the following address ………………………. and then click Go button
9. Wait for …………… TV to install.
10. Click Install.
11. Click Done.
12. A pop-up window will appear, click the Delete button. This is necessary to free up your Firestick’s or Fire TV’s storage space.
13. Confirm by selecting the Delete button again on the screen.
14. Return to Your Apps & Channels and scroll down to locate and hover over……….. TV
15. Press the Menu button on your remote and select Move to front to move ………….. to the front of Your Apps & Channels.
16……………. TV is now placed in the front of Your Apps & Channels.
17. ……….. TV is now successfully installed! Launch the application to get started and click OK.
18. If prompted, click Allow.
19. You will now have access to ……… TV. Enjoy!
COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT & IP ADDRESS LOGGING
1. THIS APPLICATION/ADDON SHOULD ONLY BE USED TO ACCESS MOVIES AND TV SHOWS THAT AREN’T PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT.
2. THESE APPS/ADDONS ARE USUALLY HOSTED ON INSECURE SERVERS WHERE YOUR IP ADDRESS IS LOGGED WHICH CAN EXPOSE YOUR IDENTITY AND LOCATION.
A VPN WILL CHANGE YOUR IP ADDRESS AND ENCRYPT YOUR CONNECTION WHICH WILL MAKE YOU ANONYMOUS WHILE USING THESE APPS/ADDONS.
VPN DEAL – NORD VPN EXCLUSIVE